It’s no secret that I am advocate of natural products and one such product is CBD oil. I recently realised that I had written about CBD quite a lot but I hadn’t actually reviewed a product on the site. In this post, that will change. I was given the opportunity to try out and offer a review of Mistatera CBD oil on the blog and of course, I said yes.
If you’re not familiar with CBD I here are some of the posts that I have written on the subject, which are bound to be helpful:
- Cannabinoids – How much cannabis is in a man? Is a great post to start with
- This post discusses some of the latest research and the benefits of CBD oil
- I interview my hubby, who started using CBD before I did, in this Q&A with an actual CBD user post
- And you can find more about natural self care and the soothing power of CBD as well
Now that you’re caught up let’s begin. Also, if you don’t have time to go read all of the posts now, here is a brief lesson in the rise of CBD.
What is CBD?
Fast forward to modern day and you’ve probably gone online or have walked down the high street and seen CBD for sale.
CBD is the cannabinoid, a chemical compound derived from the cannabis plant. This compound is separated from other elements in the plant and isolated for its medicinal benefits. CBD will not get you high, that part is left to it’s cousin THC, so one of the benefits and causes to its rise in popularity is the calming and pain combating approach, without the psychoactive effect.
Does that mean that THC is bad? It depends on who you ask (and what your definition of bad is), but if you ask me, it’s not bad at all. On that note, it’s worth pointing to this article from Health.com. The article discusses that there is actually a sweet spot you can reach by combining CBD and THC for pain management.
I began using CBD as I was diagnosed with cancer earlier this year and wanted to try a more natural approach to pain management. Because of that, I tried different options but wasn’t completely pleased with what I encountered. I was more calm and relaxed but still had to take heavy pain medication to deal with the symptoms.
Why is Mistatera Different?
I haven’t been using Mistatera CBD oil for long , but I felt the difference from other CBD drops immediately. What distinguishes Mistatera is that the drops contain full spectrum cannabinoids, as opposed to the very specific isolated cannabis oil.
I’ve found that a unique aspect to Mistatera is that they want to make people aware of the benefits of CBD and adding it to your health regime before any issues arise. Which is quite a novel and quite sensible approach. With all the benefits you can gain from it why wait until you are ill to try it out.
Do not wait for a medical reason to bring cannabinoids into your body. Use them regularly to keep your mind and body balanced. Make them a part of your lifestyle.
The benefits of taking full spectrum CBD
Full-spectrum CBD varies from your run of the mill CBD oil offering because it’s less processed, hence a more pure product. On top of that it contains
- Cannabidiol (CBD): Which is your most common cannabinoid product for all types of daily use.
- Cannabigerol (CBG): Considered the “stem cell” of the cannabinoids found in the hemp plant. There is a lot of research going on at the moment that state CBG could become the new CBD. Though the biggest hurdle at the moment is how expensive it is to extract.
- Cannabichromene (CBC): This type of cannabinoid is unique. It doesn’t activate the endocannabinoid receptors in the body, but still provides the benefits. This essentially means that by combining it with other forms the results are exponential!
- Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC): Only found in tiny quantities in full-spectrum products. THC content in this extract is less than 0.2% which is below the legal limit and will not get you high.
My Experience and Mistatera CBD Oil Review
I am very happy with my Mistatera CBD oil! The size of the bottle is perfect to pop it in your bag and go. I carry it with me in my handbag. And also take a couple of drops in the morning with my usual vitamin regimen.
To use you just pop a couple of drops under your tongue, depending on your needs. One drop daily is recommended by the company, but their customers have experienced that 2 drops twice a day are good for general well being, and 3-5 drops twice a day are good as a treatment regiment.
I have found that in the time that I have been taking them I feel more focused. As well as sleeping more soundly than I have in a while. I am finding that my pain has been subsiding. And know that when there is a therapeutic level in my body there will be more improvement on that front.
This may seem trivial for some, but I absolutely loved the packaging. The box is a beautiful green with gold and white lettering, the same as the label on the bottle. If you’re into the little details, these have all been thought of with this brand.
I am a big proponent of all things natural. And Mistatera is now going to be a part of my daily life.
You can now get your own free bottle of Mistatera 5% CBD oil drops! They are giving away sample sizes for free, just cover delivery. This makes it a great opportunity if you’re on the fence about CBD! I hope you give it a try, and look forward to your Mistatera CBD oil review.