There is virtually a limitless selection of choices for people that demand only the best. Are you thinking of arranging a luxury holiday soon? If so, let me save you some time with these eight fantastic luxury hotel ideas:
1. The Oberoi Rajvilas – Jaipur (India)
2. Triple Creek Ranch – Darby, Montana (United States)
3. The Legian – Seminyak Beach, Bali (Indonesia)
4. Four Seasons Hotel – Prague (Czech Republic)
If you’re visiting the heart of Europe, why not consider the Four Seasons Hotel in central Prague? The hotel is set in 18th-century Baroque-style buildings. It also offers unparalleled views of the offers incredible views of the Vltava River.
5. Singita Sabi Sand – Kruger National Park (South Africa)
Planning to learn more about the animals that we share our planet with? One place to do so in the lap of luxury is the Singita Sabi Sand game reserve. Family-owned since 1926, it’s set in 45,000 acres of land and is next to the Kruger National Park.
6. St. Regis Punta Mita Resort – Nayarit (Mexico)
If you’re thinking of visiting Mexico, one place you must stay at is the exquisite St. Regis Punta Mita. It’s a resort that boasts 24-hour private dining services and an array of golf courses. You even have a dedicated butler at your disposal.
7. Nayara Hotel – Arenal Volcano National Park (Costa Rica)
Those that want to explore the delights of Costa Rica should consider staying at the Nayara. The cliff-top location of the hotel is surrounded by tropical forests and gardens. Those seeking solitude can also enjoy private terraces and gardens.
8. The Gritti Palace – Venice (Italy)
Why stay at a hotel when you can spend some time in a palace? The Gritti Palace offers the perfect place to take in Venetian art and style. With magnificent views and delicious cuisine on offer, you’d never want to leave!