Lots of individuals wish to make an addition to their family, and sometimes they have a preference as to what gender they want that addition to be. How to be the mum of a boy has become a frequent question asked by most mums.
It is important to find out when you’ll ovulate if you’re planning to get pregnant; as your ovulation time is extremely important. When it comes to conceiving a baby boy, then two things are extremely crucial. First, you have an idea about the fertile days; second, your husband has a healthy sperm count.
If you’re confused and worried, you needn’t be. Start tracking your most fertile days or the best time to conceive with the assistance of an ovulation calculator for a baby boy.
What Is An Ovulation Calculator for a Baby Boy?
An ovulation calculator for a baby boy is a fast tool that would recommend your most fertile days and the best time of conceiving a baby boy. Many individuals discuss this effective tool as an ovulation period calculator. It is the best and most straightforward method to track the period of your ovulation. Get an advanced ovulation calculator through calculator-online.net and calculate when you’ll be more likely to conceive.
The tool is extremely simple to utilise, you can enter the very first day of your last menstrual cycle, and the average length of your cycle. It’s a fact that your ovulation time increases your chances of conception. The entire calculation of ovulation depends on your regular menstrual cycle.
How an Ovulation Calculator for a Boy Will Increases Your Chances of Conceiving a Boy
It’s essential to understand when you’ll ovulate. Remember that near the time of ovulation the sperm count with male chromosomes has an advantage, so, you’ve to sexual intercourse with your partner near ovulation. The male chromosomes are somewhat faster than lady chromosomes & easily penetrate the egg first.
Thus, find out your time of ovulation using an advanced ovulation calculator and increase your chances of conception.
Natural Ways of Tracking Ovulation:
- Ovulation Period Calculator
- Cervical Mucus Method
- Basal Body Temperature Method
- Calendar or Rhythm Method
- Symptothermal Method
What The Experts Say:
Following are some information that is gathered from several optimistic studies:
- If you’ve sex 5 days before ovulation – the chances of conceiving are 0.4 percent to 7 percent
- If you’ve sex 4 days before ovulation – the chances of conceiving are 8 percent to 17 percent
- If you’ve sex 3 days before ovulation – the chances of conceiving are 8 percent to 23 percent
- If you’ve sex 2 days before ovulation – the chances of conceiving are 13 percent to 29 percent
- If you’ve sex 1 day before ovulation – the chances of conceiving are 21 percent to 34 percent
- If you’ve sex on the day of ovulation – the chances of conceiving are 8 percent to 33 percent
- If you’ve sex 1 day past ovulation – the chances of conceiving are 0.8 percent to 11 percent
- If you’ve sex 2 days past ovulation – the chances of conceiving are 3 percent to 9 percent
The Early & Common Symptoms of Pregnancy:
The given are the most common & early symptoms of pregnancy that you’ve to know:
- Tender, Swollen Breasts
- Nausea With or Without Vomiting
- Food Aversions or Cravings
- Faintness And Dizziness
- Slight Bleeding or Cramping
- Mood Swings
If you find yourself having most of the above symptoms then congrats! If you’re trying to getting pregnant and want to become the mum of little boy then track your ovulation time with an ovulation calculator. Good Luck!